Retail Recruiting & Hiring Software
Hirebridge has extensive experience helping single and multi-unit retailers recruit and hire better candidates quickly and efficiently.
From small retailers, with a few locations, to mutli-national chains with hundreds of units, Hirebridge has helped them manage both the salaried hires, as well as the complex landscape of hourly hires. A centralized database helps retailers with multiple locations to function as a team, maintaining a consistent process that ensures compliance.
By using Hirebridge, retailers are able to:
- Manage hourly, management and corporate recruitment in one system
- Provide managers, general managers, district & regional managers with access to their jobs, candidates and locations, and collaborate easily with the home office when needed
- Easily post jobs to the company's website, as well as free and paid job boards
- Gain valuable insights into key metrics such as source effectiveness, time to hire, time to fill, pipeline activity, apps-to-hire ratios, and much, much more.
- Standardize recruitment across the entire enterprise so everyone follows the company's best practices
Our hosted software solution combines applicant tracking with job requisition management, social recruiting, ad-hoc reporting, powerful candidate resume search and interactive career center technologies that helps retailers manage their hiring processes without IT staff involvement. Delivered as an on-demand web-based service, Hirebridge requires no software to buy or hardware to install or manage. Users simply login from any web browser and manage their jobs, candidates, reports and more.