Private Equity Recruiting & Hiring Software
Hirebridge has extensive experience helping private equity firms of all types and sizes recruit and hire better candidates quickly and efficiently.
From small organizatons with less than 100 employees, to multi-national private equity firms with 10,000 or more, Hirebridge has helped manage both the salaried hires, as well as the complex landscape of hourly hires. A centralized database helps private equity firms function as a team, maintaining a consistent process that ensures compliance.
By using Hirebridge, private equity firms are able to:
- Standardize recruitment across its entire portfolio so every company follows & adheres to the firm's best practices
- Provide each portfolio company with their own platform, while maintaining master-level access and control where needed
- Gain valuable insights into key metrics via roll-up reports & executive-level dashboards for source effectiveness, time to hire, time to fill, pipeline activity, apps-to-hire ratios, and much, much more
- Manage hourly, management and corporate recruitment in one system
- Provide managers, recruiters and executives with access to their jobs, candidates and locations, and collaborate easily when needed
- Easily post jobs to the company's website, as well as free and paid job boards
Our hosted software solution combines applicant tracking with job requisition management, social recruiting, ad-hoc reporting, powerful candidate resume search and interactive career center technologies that helps Private Equity Firms manage their hiring processes without IT staff involvement. Delivered as an on-demand web-based service, Hirebridge requires no software to buy or hardware to install or manage. Users simply login from any web browser and manage their jobs, candidates, reports and more.