Real Estate Recruiting & Hiring Software
Hirebridge has extensive experience helping real estate firms of all types and sizes recruit and hire better candidates quickly and efficiently.
From small organizations with less than 100 employees, to multi-national real estate firms with 10,000 or more, Hirebridge has helped manage both the salaried hires, as well as the complex landscape of hourly hires. A centralized database helps real estate firms function as a team, maintaining a consistent process that ensures compliance.
By using Hirebridge, real estate firms are able to:
- Manage hourly, management, administrative, professional and corporate recruitment in one system
- Provide managers, general managers, district & regional managers with access to their jobs, candidates and locations, and collaborate easily with the home office when needed
- Easily post jobs to the company's website, as well as free and paid job boards
- Gain valuable insights into key metrics such as source effectiveness, time to hire, time to fill, pipeline activity, apps-to-hire ratios, and much, much more.
- Standardize recruitment across the entire enterprise so everyone follows the company's best practices
Our hosted software solution combines applicant tracking with job requisition management, social recruiting, ad-hoc reporting, powerful candidate resume search and interactive career center technologies that helps Real Estate Firms manage their hiring processes without IT staff involvement. Delivered as an on-demand web-based service, Hirebridge requires no software to buy or hardware to install or manage. Users simply login from any web browser and manage their jobs, candidates, reports and more.