Healthcare Recruiting & Hiring Software
Hirebridge has extensive experience helping small, medium, large and multi-national healthcare providers recruit and hire better candidates quickly and efficiently.
From small groups and organizations with less than 100 employees, to multi-national healthcare providers with 10,000 or more, Hirebridge has helped manage both the salaried hires, as well as the complex landscape of hourly hires. A centralized database helps healthcare providers function as a team, maintaining a consistent process that ensures compliance.
By using Hirebridge, heathcare organizations are able to:
- Manage hourly, management, administrative, clinical and corporate recruitment in one system
- Provide managers, general managers, district & regional managers with access to their jobs, candidates and locations, and collaborate easily with the home office when needed
- Easily post jobs to the company's website, as well as free and paid job boards
- Gain valuable insights into key metrics such as source effectiveness, time to hire, time to fill, pipeline activity, apps-to-hire ratios, and much, much more.
- Standardize recruitment across the entire enterprise so everyone follows the company's best practices
Our hosted software solution combines applicant tracking with job requisition management, social recruiting, ad-hoc reporting, powerful candidate resume search and interactive career center technologies that helps Healthcare manage their hiring processes without IT staff involvement. Delivered as an on-demand web-based service, Hirebridge requires no software to buy or hardware to install or manage. Users simply login from any web browser and manage their jobs, candidates, reports and more.