Financial Services Recruiting & Hiring Software
Hirebridge has extensive experience helping banks and financial service organizations of all types and sizes recruit and hire better candidates quickly and efficiently.
From small organizations with less than 100 employees, to multi-national banks and financial service firms with 10,000 or more, Hirebridge has helped manage both the salaried hires, as well as the complex landscape of hourly hires. A centralized database helps banks and financial services function as a team, maintaining a consistent process that ensures compliance.
By using Hirebridge, banks and financial institutions are able to:
- Manage hourly, management and corporate recruitment in one system
- Provide managers, recruiters and executives with access to their jobs, candidates and locations, and collaborate easily when needed
- Easily post jobs to the company's website, as well as free and paid job boards
- Gain valuable insights into key metrics such as source effectiveness, time to hire, time to fill, pipeline activity, apps-to-hire ratios, and much, much more.
- Standardize recruitment across the entire enterprise so everyone follows the company's best practices
Our hosted software solution combines applicant tracking with job requisition management, social recruiting, ad-hoc reporting, powerful candidate resume search and interactive career center technologies that helps banks and financial services manage their hiring processes without IT staff involvement. Delivered as an on-demand web-based service, Hirebridge requires no software to buy or hardware to install or manage. Users simply login from any web browser and manage their jobs, candidates, reports and more.