|Executive Assistant to Global Head of Human Resources|
The Executive Assistant to the Vice President, Human Resources will provide administrative, project and event support. As a critical member of the HR team and partner to the VP, he/she will be responsible for heavy calendar management, team meetings, corporate events, travel, expenses, reporting and research. Successful candidates will be positive, proactive, collaborative, extremely organized, fast-paced, and experienced supporting executives and Board of Directors members
• Provide broad administrative support to the VP of Human Resources
• Manage Compensation Committee meetings
• Back up to CEO and Board of Directors as needed
• Prepare agendas, coordinate team meetings, corporate events, training sessions
• Coordinate all national and international travel and speaking arrangements; prepare expense reports accordingly
• Take and transcribe minutes of various meetings
• Edit communications including email, power point presentations and newsletter
• Collaborate with all Executive Assistants and implement best practices
• Interact with all other departments to effectively and efficiently conduct special projects and assignments
• Order office and other supplies as needed
• Must have a minimum of five years or prior administrative experience supporting at the executive level. Experience with Board of Directors preferred
• Able to work independently and handle a wide variety of situations
• Exercise discretion, judgment, tact and poise in handling highly sensitive and confidential information
• Very strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required, with a creative eye for improving existing presentations
• Excellent verbal/written communication, organizational, prioritization, time-management skills and attention to detail required
• Must have strong initiative, self-motivation and high standards
• Demonstrate a professional, positive, and approachable demeanor in working and effectively communication with a diverse group of people
• Exceptional organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
• Ability to juggle multiple task with accuracy and achieve deadlines under pressure
• Must have outstanding attention to detail
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a deadline-driven environment
• Must be proactive and have a strong follow-through
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Fraudulent Job Offer Information
ABIOMED is aware that some job seekers have received false employment offers or recruitment emails from an individual or organization posing as ABIOMED. Individuals or organizations sending these false employment offers may request personal information or funds to further the recruitment process.
Please be aware that ABIOMED will never request passport details, money or other personal or financial information from job seekers. All individuals who are successful in gaining an offer of employment from ABIOMED, whether directly or indirectly, are always required to go through a formal recruitment process including an interview with a member of ABIOMEDís recruitment team.
One quick way to identify scam job offers is to check the email address. Legitimate emails from ABIOMED employees end in @abiomed.com. Some recent scams have come from email addresses that are similar (i.e., @abiomedcareers.com, @abiomedpharma.com, etc.) or email addresses using public domain IDs (@gmail.com<http://gmail.com/>, @yahoo.com<http://yahoo.com/>, @aol.com<http://aol.com/>, etc.). Be aware that sometimes fraudsters even use photographs and names of real people at companies and also create fake websites and marketing materials that look very similar to the companyís genuine website. ABIOMED takes action to shut these false addresses and websites down as soon as we are made aware of them, but often this is only after the scammers have contacted many job seekers.
ABIOMED is taking all necessary steps to investigate this matter further.