Title: Graphic Designer
Reports to: Creative Services Manager
Office: Portland, ME
Percentage of Travel: Less than 25%
Position Type: Fulltime
Reporting directly to the Creative Services Manager, the Graphic Designer will serve as the lead designer for all of Certify and its holding companies creative marketing needs, ensuring look and feel remains consistent across all public facing mediums.
As a B2B graphic designer, you will have to both conceptualize new creative work such as infographics, as well as maintain a high-level output for productional design work such as banner advertisements, email templates, etc. This role will serve a multi-brand strategy, across three brands within the expense management space, and will produce all design work including web design for landing pages and core websites, print design for advertisements and sale sheets as well as other digital assets such as eBooks, whitepapers, webinars, banner advertisement and more.
Along with the fundamental design skills, you are the type of person who adapts quickly to change, can anticipate the workflow and has great time management skills.
- Manage creative projects from concept through execution and align materials with the corporate brand and messaging
- Comfortably manage numerous projects with varying urgency
- Develop marketing materials (logo, website, email, brochure, etc.) to support promotion of our strategic client-facing conferences, Summits, and other events
- Design email templates and graphics for multiple brands
- Develop infographics to support promotion of white papers, product marketing initiatives, etc.
- Develop graphics for PowerPoint presentations
- Additional projects could include: internal communications, newsletters, PDF forms, website maintenance and updates