The Business Development Representative is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) to support Certify, Inc.’s team of Sales Executives and Managers.
- Nurture and prospect warm business leads through phone, email and various outreach programs
- Research and uncover information on organizations that have shown interest in Certify’s software by uncovering and reporting on key pieces of data
- Identify gatekeepers, influencers and decision makers within organizations while determining the level of interest and project timelines
- Build and cultivate B2B relationships by initiating communications and following up on inbound leads
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, set tasks, record activity and manage lead pipeline within SalesForce.com
- Work with Lead Generation Manager, Sales Managers and VP of Sales and Marketing to develop and grow the sales pipeline