The main objective of the Certify Travel Support Expert is to provide a high level of service that unfailingly satisfies Certify clients’ expectations by responding, reacting and resolving their issues/concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Research and resolve client submitted requests adhering to department policies, procedures, and standards.
- Escalate client submitted requests that are categorized as high or critical, following established escalation guidelines.
- Serve as Client advocate to ensure forward movement for client requests.
- Prepare, facilitate and follow-up on client conference calls.
- When required, perform Traffic Cop responsibilities, distributing and/or responding to inbound client requests.
- As required, escalate to management critical service requests for system patch.
- Submit complete and timely reports as required.
- When required, work closely with Implementations, Training and Quality Assurance teams to resolve client requests.
- Host web meetings to provide end-user training, admin training as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.