Named one of the Best Places to Work in 2015 & 2016, Certify is disrupting the world of expense management with a simple and innovative cloud-based solution that’s scalable for companies of every size and industry. We offer all the energy and opportunity of a startup, plus the strength and stability of a revenue positive industry leader. For professionals in technical, sales, marketing or administrative roles, Certify is the place to bring your talents and truly love what you do for a lifetime.
The Small Market Sales Executive will be responsible for generating new leads, exploring opportunities from company provided leads, and ultimately closing business. If you are a motivated individual with a desire to work in an industry that constantly evolves, provides limitless earning potential and the resources so that you can be successful in your career, join our team!
- Prospect new Small Business opportunities from pool of targeted leads (from qualifying to negotiating and closing)
- Articulate the company's service, benefits, and processes to potential clients through all outlets (phone, online, and in-person)
- Must be comfortable spending most of your time on the phone working both inbound and outbound leads to generate a robust pipeline of small to mid-size businesses, and then presenting Certify’s solutions via web presentation.
- Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies
- Position yourself to understand the marketing needs of a small business
- Meet monthly sales targets according to sales plan
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and articulate market feedback to management
- Be able to contribute significantly to award winning team culture
- 1-2 years of sales or marketing related experience
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, upbeat environment
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral (you'll be speaking with a lot of potential customers)
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and work ethic
- Motivation to grow and win, individually and as part of a team (aka. Failure isn't an option)
Certify is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by law.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE