Make a meaningful impact as an HRIS Manager with Union Square Hospitality Group!
Founded by CEO Danny Meyer with the opening of Union Square Cafe in 1985, Union Square Hospitality Group has created some of New York's most beloved restaurants, cafes, and bars such as Gramercy Tavern, Maialino, The Modern, Marta, and Porchlight to name a few! As we continue to expand our family of businesses, we are looking for a talented General Manager to join our team.
The HRIS Manager is primarily responsible for first line support for Ultipro online use and reporting as needed, as well as systems administration of Ultipro and its related modules. This position also provides support to initiatives aimed at ensuring integrity and security for all employee information, as well as efficient execution of workflows and related business processes. This incumbent will also serve as the tech project lead for HRIS-related initiatives and develop HR statistical and analytical reporting.
We are a Values-Driven Company that is committed to creating great work experiences for our people with lots of growth opportunities for advancement.
As a valued member of our team, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave
- Dining credit and discounts throughout the USHG family of restaurants
- Matched 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Access to Mentor Programs, Career Development classes, and personalized career advancement support
Work with Executive Team and Director of HR to plan and execute projects that add value to the USHG Infrastructure
- Provide project management and subject matter expertise as needed for initiatives aligned with functional annual plans
- Ensure that HR/Payroll/Timekeeping technology is optimally utilized and leveraged for maximum benefit by all users.
- Integrate new features and functionality as applicable
- Integrate data flow among systems
- Ensure that UltiPro semi-annual Release features/changes are communicated to users
- Document timekeeping rules to ensure consistency and compliance
Provide reporting and analysis support as needed.
- Provide ad hoc reporting for HO and all units
- Design and develop management reports for Executive and other functions
Support HR teamwork efforts as needed.
- Support ongoing processes such as benefits administration, compensation administration, performance management, onboarding, compliance
- Ongoing data audits
- Manage/support special projects when needed
Execute ongoing system administration to ensure information integrity across entire HR systems portfolio.
- Establish new component companies as needed
- Maintain system tables for Ultipro/UTA/Hirebridge
- Monitor all systems and vendor interfaces
- Establish automated audit procedures
Provide User Support as needed.
- Respond to support calls from user community.
- Reset passwords as needed.
- Support Staff Accountants and Controllers use of UltiPro and Business Intelligence
Monitor employee hires/promotions/transfers/terminations to ensure accurate security is in place.
- Establish efficient processes for notification or identification of personnel changes that require system administration activities.
- Perform periodic audits with unit mgmt to ensure accuracy of security access.
- Recommend modifications to security roles as needed to ensure adequacy for business needs across all modules.
Work with Director, Human Resources to design, implement and maintain efficient data administration processes related to ongoing benefits programs such as health and welfare and retirement.
- Establish and maintain routine processing schedules for all vendor interfaces, including detailed operations documentation for execution by backup resources.
- Develop or participate in development of new interfaces as needed.
- Work with data administrators to ensure timely and accurate data is available.
Act as primary contact with all Ultipro Account Managers and Internal USHG Managers.
- Troubleshoot all outstanding issues and service requests
- Primary liaison for all work projects that include operators and the IT team
- Manage all invoicing and tracking of project expenses
What You Bring to the Table
- Commitment to embodying our Family Values of :
- Integrity- Doing the right things always- using sound judgment- even when no one is looking
- Excellence- Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done
- Hospitality- Doing all that can be done for others- and more than in expected- in thoughtful ways that let people know you are on their side
- Entrepreneurial Spirit- Seeing opportunities others haven’t-and creating opportunities others wish they’d thought of first
- Strong computer skills/Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Expert in Ultipro and Cognos (Cognos II and/or Cognos Analytics)
- Project Management
- Strong business intelligence background
- Hospitality/food/restaurant related experience
- Restaurant systems knowledge (Time and Attendance systems, POS Systems)
- 5 years of HRMS experience