Union Square Events is seeking a
to join the team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the setup & maintenance of daily buffet items and all daily catering food services at B&I account
- Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of the FOH (Front of house) food service area & BOH (Back of house) prep & area with support.
- Required to assist customers in a friendly, efficient, and courteous manner.
- Assist during service any foodservice area in need of replenishing supplies.
- May be required to organize and replenish beverage and other Conference Catering Goods.
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to reach, bend, wipe, lift, push and pull.
- Must meet state and local health requirements for food handlers.
- Must adhere to all safety and Company Policies.
- Limited porter responsibilities throughout the day.
Skills & Requirements
- Food Sanitation Knowledge
- Food and Personal Safety Knowledge
- Client Facing Communications