|View All Jobs|||||Jobs By Location|||||Jobs By Category|
Career opportunities are available for an experienced subcontract administrator. Candidate must be knowledgeable and experienced with federal procurement regulations and the administration of subcontracts issued under government prime contracts.
•Represent the company in negotiation with the subcontractor
• Administration of subcontracts through the subcontract life cycle (proposal, negotiation, award, performance and close out).
• Provide guidance to Program Managers and others regarding subcontract requirements during the RFQ stage (defining requirements and work statements, preparing bid packages).
• Prepare desk analysis to support subcontractor selection including cost and price analysis of the subcontractor's proposal.
• Negotiate terms and conditions, providing recommended changes / negotiation positions to management for review and approval.
• Administer the subcontract during performance including, but not limited to review of invoices, processing modifications, SDRL management, assisting the program office with any performance issues and subcontract close out.
• Maintain subcontract files that are compliant with FAR requirements and company policies.
• Develop, review and negotiate other contractual agreements such as teaming and non-disclosure agreements.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and government policies, updating and revising policies as needed to stay current with trends and changes in contract law and government regulations.
• Administration of small business subcontract plans.
• Thorough knowledge of U.S. Government acquisition regulations (FAR, DFAR).
• Familiarity with UCC a plus.
• Must have experience working in a CPSR compliant environment.
• Must have an understanding of contractual requirements for fixed and cost type subcontracts.
• Effective oral and written communication skills and ability to handle multiple functions simultaneously is essential.
• Strong Microsoft office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) skills
• Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent related job experience
• 3 years minimum of defense contracting experience
• NCMA certification (CFCM or CPCM) a plus.
Applicant must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance. Equal Opportunity Employer: EOE (M/F/D/V)