|View All Jobs|||||Jobs By Location|||||Jobs By Category|
Provides support for the development and maintenance of systems engineering documentation and processes in support of Navy Information Systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Analyze current systems engineering documentation and processes.
· Assist in the development of new systems engineering documentation such as requirements specifications, design descriptions, and DoDAF artifacts.
· Help coordinate and provide for Systems Engineering Technical Review (SETR) activities and tasking.
· Participate in various technical and program meetings on a weekly basis.
· Provide input to the scheduling of systems engineering activities.
· Research, identify, and evaluate enterprise applications used to support the program.
· Communicate project/program issues to management, as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Applicant must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
To learn more about the Benefits offered by Progeny Systems, including a minimum $1,000 sign-on bonus for all new hires, please visit our website at http://www.progeny.net/careers.
About Progeny Systems
Progeny Systems is a privately held, high-tech small business that provides premium systems, services, and products for the Department of Defense, government agencies and commercial clients. We are a technology leader in numerous areas including: technology insertion; acoustic sensors; signal processing; combat systems; torpedoes; cyber security; biometrics; knowledge management; undersea vehicles; open architecture; electromagnetic maneuver warfare; electronics packaging; and image/video processing/analysis.
As a small business, Progeny Systems is a participant in the Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. Progeny Systems has a proven track record of transitioning numerous SBIR contract awards into full-scale production, and has also successfully competed with large defense corporations. Progeny System's ability to leverage flexibility, rapid turnaround, customer responsiveness, and encourage an environment for experimental research has been critical to our success in developing, producing and supporting numerous mission critical national defense systems.
Progeny has provided highly complex products/programs to the United States Government in collaboration with the following agencies, among others:
- United States Navy
- United States Air Force
- United States Army
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA)