Aptean India is looking for Associate Test Engineer who will develop and execute product test cases and automated test controls for directed software applications, solutions and services. He/She will be responsible for developing and implementing software Test Plans, solutions for complex problems in the current and developing products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Learn and understand Aptean product features and technology architecture.
2. Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications
3. Execute functional, regression, upgrade, deployment, sanity, configuration and performance tests for Aptean products.
4. Work closely with software developers to understand product specifications and work to identify, design and enhance test plans and test cases to support releases.
5. Deliver high quality software applications and solutions within the specified timeline
6. Configure the necessary test environment including OS installation and IT setup.
7. Identify effective approaches to testing process and promote opportunities for product innovation.
8. Communicate testing status and issues on a regular basis with help of company-approved procedures.
9. Interact with Technical Writers and ensure product documentation validates the actual performance of the product.
10. Keep abreast of the technical knowledge, tools and processes related to testing.
11. Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time.