Eataly is the largest artisanal Italian food and wine marketplace in the world! With various restaurants, our market sells the same quality products used by our chefs: cured meats, cheeses, fruits and vegetables, meat and fish, handmade pasta, pastries, coffee and tea, as well as dried pastas, sauces and olive oil. A cooking school, bookstore, housewares and beauty section makes it even easier to bring Italy home!
As a leader in the food and beverage industries, Eataly offers great benefits, staff discounts and tremendous growth opportunities. We are a young, energetic and innovative start-up that is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a new Human Resources Coordinator to grow with us! As an ambassador of Eataly products and services, our Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for helping to create and maintain quality experiences for each guest that comes to Eataly. Eataly ambassadors are expected to actively engage with guests and spend quality time with each customer.
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Human Resources/Human Resources Manager
Job Description: Eataly’s Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of a successful Human Resources office and systems and for helping to lead Eataly’s Human Resources practices and initiatives. The aim of the Human Resources Coordinator is to assist with the implementation of Eataly policies and procedures and to ensure those policies are compliant with federal, state and local regulations. He or she will facilitate the execution of Eataly’s employee relations services including onboarding, benefits, verifications and terminations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains the successful operations of Eataly’s Human Resources office and systems.
• Ensures Eataly’s policies and procedures are in line with federal, state and local laws and regulations and takes the necessary steps to ensure compliance.
• Facilitates employee relations services including, but not limited to: onboarding, benefits, verifications and terminations.
• Assists in the documentation, investigation and resolution of any employee incidents and directs escalated issues to the appropriate outlet.
• Maintains a documented paper and electronic filing system of employees, policies and procedures and performs periodic audits.