To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have at minimum an Associate's degree in a business related field
• Has a minimum of 2 years in account receivable and payable.
• Must be proficient with 10-key.
• Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Able to speak clearly and listen attentively to staff, peers, supervisors, guests and client.
• Has a computer skill with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Ability to interact with diverse and high volume customer base in a friendly and efficient manner.
• Ability to use the STAFF time clock system properly, and record worked hours for processing.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Associate's Degree in business related field
• STAFF training
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
• Stand, talk or hear, and taste or smell.
• Walk; use hands or fingers, handle, or feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; reach with hands and arms.
• Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and may occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safely rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
ACHIEVING LEADERSHIP IN THE FOODSERVICE INDUSTRY:
Bon Appétit is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V.
This position does not directly supervise anyone but is responsible for working in a team and completing task in a group setting.