Websense, Inc. is a global leader in protecting organizations from the latest cyber attacks and data theft. Websense TRITON comprehensive security solutions unify web security, email security, mobile security and data loss prevention (DLP) at the lowest total cost of ownership. Tens of thousands of enterprises rely on Websense TRITON security intelligence to stop advanced persistent threats, targeted attacks and evolving malware. Websense prevents data breaches, intellectual property theft and enforces security compliance and best practices. A global network of channel partners distributes scalable, unified appliance- and cloud-based Websense TRITON solutions.
Websense TRITON stops more threats, visit www.websense.com/proveit to see proof. To access the latest Websense security insights and connect through social media, please visit www.websense.com/smc. For more information, visit www.websense.com and www.websense.com/triton.
Websense Security Labs is a think-tank research group behind Websense Inc., a security company focused on web, email and data leakage protection. We're looking for enthusiastic, motivated and focused individuals with a passion for security research and development.
• Develop & work on high performance systems for security related projects
• Help maintain back-end systems (some system administration required )
• Develop and modify modern/advanced web-based and standalone applications for research and release
• Provide analysis of available data and work closely with the research team to guide future projects
• Work with Perl, Ruby and Python on day to day basis
Education and Experience
• Bachelors in Computer Sciences or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years software development experience, including some experience working in an internet technologies environment
• Knowledge of software development practices and test driven methodologies
• Knowledge of UNIX / Linux
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter with experience working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• Familiarity with Ruby is a plus
• Familiarity with C/C++ is a plus