To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: College degree or degree in HRI.
· Has a minimum of 3 years applicable experience in a like volume and quality food service establishment,
· Posses general hospitality knowledge and interest in sustainability and sustainable food practices
· Has the ability to operate Web based ordering systems, process customer requests, changes to orders, menu updates and client profiles.
· Proficient with word processing and spread sheet applications.
· Posses the ability to meet Bon Appétit unit specific uniform standards for this position.
· Utilize all Personal Protective Equipment’s per Bon Appétit guidelines.
· Wear a cut resistant glove whenever using a sharp or potentially sharp tool or instrument.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Online Sexual Harassment Training
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
· Stand, talk or hear, and taste or smell.
· Walk; use hands or fingers, handle, or feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; reach with hands and arms.
· Regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and may occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
· Push and Pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
· Must consistently utilize all Personal Protective Equipment per Bon Appétit guidelines.
· Must wear a cut resistance glove whenever using a sharp or potentially sharp tool or instrument.
Ability to read and comprehend elaborate instructions, event requests, correspondence, and memos written in English
Able to speak clearly and listen attentively to staff, peers, supervisors, guests and client.
Able to read and write to facilitate the communication process. Ability to write professional and efficient emails to clients and customers.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, and clients.
Ability to lead meeting and trainings with employees and other members of the company and cover basic health, safety, culinary and service topics.
ACHIEVING LEADERSHIP IN THE FOODSERVICE INDUSTRY:
Bon Appétit is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V.
This position supervises numerous (10-20) hourly employees of diverse background and skill level.