Why join Lighthouse Academies?
- National network of small schools with mission-driven teams working to prepare students for college
- Focus on locations with the greatest need, representing the greatest challenge and greatest opportunity for transformation
- Unique arts-infused approach engages students in a more impactful way and encourages creativity of thought
- In addition to academic development, emphasis on broader personal development — we prepare students to adapt and thrive in the face of life challenges
- Commitment to developing the capacity of our teachers, leaders, and team members
Our employees are our most valuable asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. As such, it is our goal to attract, motivate, and retain top talent by providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package for all full time employees, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement plan
- Vacation, holiday and medical paid time off
- Performance bonus plan
Read the benefits overview to learn more about our benefits package.