Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist/Sourcer help us build one of the fastest growing restaurants in the country. The position will work directly with operations directors and restaurant support department heads on recruiting efforts throughout the organization. The Talent Acquisition Specialist/Sourcer will work with restaurant management candidates, corporate candidates and assist in hourly restaurant team hiring reporting and strategy.
Talent Acquisition is a key component to the future success of Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants. We need to find and attract talent that will continue to uphold our culture, vision and values as well as contribute to moving Cooper's Hawk forward. The work that you will do as our Sourcer will have an impact on our guests.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about recruiting, loves researching, and has a solid understanding of technology and the restaurant industry. Competition for great talent is fierce, so being resourceful, organized and able to think creatively is critical. Our candidates are our often our guests and wine club members, so upholding a fantastic candidate experience should be important to you while also ensuring you are a successful gatekeeper. The Sourcer is the first Cooper's Hawk representative our candidates connect with, they will ensure candidates moving forward in the process are of high caliber.
Major areas of responsibility include:
* Partner with the Talent Acquisition Manager to understand hiring needs and goals.
* Own the research and candidate generation for operations managers and Restaurant Support Center positions including restaurant managers, kitchen managers, etc.
* Qualify candidates to ensure they are a strong culture fit and have the technical acumen to be interviewed further.
* Identify and attract the most qualified and diverse talent for our open technical positions
* Creatively source candidates for open positions through a variety of resources including traditional networking, cold calling, and online resources
* Perform searches for qualified candidates according to job criteria and creatively implement strategies to improve quality of applicant flow
* Monitor, track and analyze incoming applications
* Schedule interviews and conduct phone interviews for qualified applicants
* Foster and cultivate relationships with key candidates for immediate needs and strategic long-term needs.
* Build a pipeline of talent for future and/or unexpected hiring needs
* Source candidates using various methods and tools, including the company career site, social media, Internet job boards, etc.
* Identifies potential candidates and uses cost-effective sourcing techniques to attract applicants
* Maintain metrics of the talent pipeline
* Uses LinkedIn and social media tools to develop pipeline of candidate