Omnitracs, LLC has been the leading provider of fleet management software solutions to the transportation and logistics industry for over 25 years. The company’s intuitive technologies, including solutions for safety and compliance, fuel efficiency, driver retention, GPS tracking, and fleet maintenance enable its customers to solve common fleet problems and to achieve their business objectives. Today, Omnitracs continues to serve over 2,500 private and for-hire logistics customers and more than 270,000 vehicles throughout the Americas.
With over 80% of Omnitracs’ customers located east of the Rocky Mountains, Omnitracs has recently announced the move of the company headquarters to Dallas, TX. With Omnitracs set on a path towards high growth and advancement for the transportation and logistics industry, this is a perfect time to join our team. Come be a part of the next generation of innovations to one of the world’s most important industries!
The Financial Analyst develops business plans, forecasts and models with internal support and external market data input; contributes to construction and modification of reporting processes; develops business cases that align with business goals and objectives; prepares budgets and cash flows; analyzes business processes and performance and delivers business insights to support Executive decision making.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Develop business models to support Company forecast process
· Prepare investment and ROI analysis (Product line analysis, Capital Expenditures, R&D investments, Business acquisitions)
· Analyze results against forecast, prior years and industry metrics
· Support the design and build of consolidation and reporting processes to deliver high quality business insight and supporting commentaries
· Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders in functions and teams across the business
· Support the business in making key decisions
· Monitoring business performance against KPI's and strategic plans
· Data mining and manipulation
· Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows
· Financial modeling and analysis
· Present company financial information to Executive Staff