College Curriculum Sales Advisor
• Contact colleges and universities across the country to inform them about our curriculum and help them implement financial literacy courses and initiatives on campus.
• Make cold contacts each day, mostly through telephone and email, as well as follow-up with warm leads.
• Maintain strong relationships with clients through database management and regular communication.
Skills & Requirements
• Passionate about what we do and willing to reach out to prospective customers.
• Experience serving or selling to the college market.
• Experience in starting the sales process with cold contacts.
• Knowledge of the postsecondary education system.
• Persistent, dedicated, and committed.
• Positive attitude.
• Self-motivated and efficient.
• Team player.
• Wants to do work that matters and is not looking for a J-O-B.
• A desire to see their effort impact and change future generations.
• Great social skills.