Join ACTIVE Network in our comfortable, friendly, modern office environment located conveniently in downtown Saratoga Springs. We offer up to 32 – 40 hours per week within our operating times of 8am – 8pm (Monday – Friday) and 9am – 3pm on the weekends.
ACTIVE Network (formerly ReserveAmerica) is seeking energetic Reservation Agents to accept phone calls from customers throughout the United States interested in making reservations with federal and state campgrounds. You will also likely work on other in-bound call center projects.
We are conducting a paid training session starting Tuesday, 5/27 through and including Tuesday, 6/3 (excluding the weekend). Training is held 9am – 5pm. Entire training session must be completed to continue employment.
You can apply online or in person (18 Division Street, Suite 213). Call 306-2612 if you need directions. YOU MUST APPLY BEFORE TUESDAY 5/20 at 12:00pm. We have limited training seats so apply quickly!
Our beautiful Saratoga Springs location is across the street from a free multi-level parking garage.
We offer the following to assure an enjoyable work environment:
1. 32 - 40 hours per week - you tell us your preference!
2. Flexible scheduling - you tell us your availability and we will try out best to accommodate! We also welcome open availability!
3. Excellent training and supervisory support - to help you obtain bonus compensation and feel comfortable servicing our customers!
4. Inbound calls only - NO outbound selling!
5. We are on the CDTA bus route!
6. Opportunity for advancement -- 65% of our leaders, managers, and operational personnel started their careers in this entry level position.
7. A casual and fun environment! We respect our employees and strive to make our environment exciting and fun by holding various celebrations and recognition parties!
To succeed, candidates must have the following qualifications:
1. A desire to succeed.
2. Excellent attendance record.
3. An ability to work at least 32 hours per week.
4. Scheduling availability on Saturday and/or Sunday. Preferred availability Monday and Friday.
5. Computer skills.
We pay $8.00 per hour plus excellent potential to earn additional bonus compensation. This is a temporary position expected to continue through September, although we expect to offer some employees regular, non-seasonal employment in September based on Organizational needs. We also post all other open positions internally to allow a greater opportunity for non-seasonal promotions.
We are an equal opportunity employer.