Reports to: Country Manager & EH Operation Support Manager
Supervises : Technical Manager, Plant Manager/Supervisors
Manage all in country operation activities, including (but not limited to) operations personnel, equipment and material resources to achieve business plan, financial goals while delivering the highest quality services to our clients in a safety manner.
Focus on cost saving initiatives without impacting the quality of our services in order to be able to help company to deliver a better result to shareholders; following company policies and procedures as well as QHSE guidelines.
Understand customer needs and requirement and implement or satisfy their needs as much as possible without affecting our safety operation as well as financial impact.
In this function you will report all Oman and Bahrain activities to Oman and Bahrain Country Manager while for Iraq activities you will report to EH Ops Support Manager
· Organize and manage the daily operating country activities while maintaining and improving overall operational and departmental efficiencies. Understand operations requirement and optimize personnel utilization, equipment and material resources.
· Responsible for improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission. Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
· Interface cross-functionally at all levels with the divisions of the company (purchasing, HR, others) in order to achieve established goal in cost initiatives, training, professional development, etc.
· Interact and motive the operational team through open discussion/meeting and rewarding the individual/collective accomplishments.
· Establish goals and objectives for self and team and implement accordingly to help support / improve job performance (experience, ability, competence).
· Managing conflict and discipline when necessary. Responsible to resolve conflict and to create a positive and productive team environment. Communicate strategy and any relevant company information to the team in order to keep them update about company status and vision.
· Develop and implement KPI for the in country operations in order to track the efficiency of activities and implement corrective/improvement actions when require.
· Implement with assistance of EH Operation support a reliability program and data gathering in order to understand possible efficiency points and achieve a higher quality service.
· Manage operation costs in line with targeted budget without risking operation activities or personnel safety by doing this. Analyze monthly costs to understand possible cost improvement action and develop a plant to implement those.
· Participate in all customer operational meeting as focal point for Exterran and implement an action plan (when possible) based on customer feedback and Exterran responsibilities and QHSE policies.
· Based in Muscat. Oman but open to travel to all sites as a minimum of one per quarter or based on operational/customer requirements.
· High technical support to sites and develop a training requirement plan for operational team in order to establish a good technical skill level
· Evaluate aftermarket technical scope of services and align local resources in order to be able to provide a quality service to customer.
· Operational reporting and meeting with team is mandatory as per requirement.
· Gallup understanding and action planning execution to all Operational team with assistant of HR department.
· Knowledge of compressor equipment as well as process and treatment plants is required.