Are you great at handling multiple issues at once; For example, you can deal with three different people on three different topics without getting mixed up? Do people tell you you’re super organized, detail-oriented and can keep track of the things as they progress? You know you’re a heavy lifter and a great team player. If you notice some of your teammates are overloaded, you jump in to help ease their workload. Are you a great communicator? Can you explain extremely complex situations using plain language in a succinct way?
We want this person to own their role, to love helping others, and to be constantly evolving/improving.
- Maintain scheduling and monitoring systems within Salesforce and related tools to track all services engagement activities for all service providers including Jamf staff and Integrators.
- Organize, plan, and manage the delivery of Professional Services engagements, working with all stakeholders to ensure goals are clearly set and achieved within an agreed timeframe.
- Resolve any conflicts that arise regarding customer engagement schedules or escalate the issue to management.
- Work with Field Services, Account Management, Support, Professional Services, Sales & Integrators to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist with organizing foreign travel and documentation for team members.
- Collaborate with management to identify cross-team and department-wide opportunities for continuous improvement in our policies, processes and tools.
- Proactively manage changes withIntegrator partners and customers including contracts and agreements.
- Assist with on boarding and sustaining relationships with partners.
- Assist Field Engineering management in developing and reporting of performance metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 2 – 4 Years experience within coordinator or administrative support role (Required)
- Project Management experience (Required)
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Preferred, a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Self-starter, energetic multi-tasker, highly motivated and team player
- Ability to maintain efficiency and calm in periods of high stress and fluctuating workload
- Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions
- Ability to understand opposing points of view on highly complex issues and to negotiate and integrate different viewpoints
- Service-oriented with superior attention to detail
- Ability to critically analyze issues and use judgment to make decisions
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Bachelor's Degree (Preferred, a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered)
Manager: Director, Field Engineering EMEIA