As a User Experience Designer at Jamf, you will have a critical role in taking complex requirements and visualizing a simple, elegant user experience in our enterprise software tools. You have a passion for technology and a personal drive to always know more.
Our designers collaborate across internal functions and with our clients to understand their needs and propose thoughtful approaches to addressing key challenges. Moreover, our UX and Product Management teams work hand-in-hand, meaning the successful candidate will influence features and product requirements early in the process rather than receiving instructions late in the game.
The UX Designer will work collaboratively with both UX Researchers and the UX Information Architects to transform complex user interactions into beautiful and intuitive user experiences. Our team values inclusion and collaboration, along with ongoing development. This role gives the ideal candidate an opportunity to evolve their career and grow with Jamf.
- Collaborate with team members, both local and international (product owners, front end developers, and other UX designers & researchers) through the entire design and development process
- Develop user interaction and interface deliverables, including sketches, wireframes, visual designs
- Ability to take product requirements, dive deep into the technical details and create thoughtful designs
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of creative design deliverables for web, mobile web, tablet interfaces and native mobile apps
- Transform product ideas into a well-structured, efficient, user experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently
- Maintain leading industry knowledge on UX, both of technology and design methods
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree or diploma in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, User Experience Design or related field. (preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education will be considered
- 1-2 Years User Experience design or generalist experience (Preferred)
- Digital portfolio that showcases examples of previous work
- Experience working in an agile environment (Preferred)
- Ability to deliver artifacts (wireframes, prototypes, etc) under tight time constraints
- Strong attention to detail
- Interaction design a plus
- Experience designing for, or working with, an Enterprise software tool (Preferred)