We are looking for an experienced front-end web developer to join our Jamf Now team and help us build simple, usable web experiences that help us reach more organizations.
As a front-end web developer, you will create compelling user experiences for Jamf Now and related properties. You will be responsible for evolving our existing offerings and helping us to continually iterate and improve our capabilities. And you will be part of a team and organization that moves quickly, challenges each other to be better, and always keeps the customer at the center of our decisions.
If you are a self-starter with five or more years experience designing and building modern web properties, we would like to talk to you about joining our team at Jamf.
- Use web best practices to develop functional and modular front-end code, resulting in appealing and usable experiences.
- Work with our designers to bring life to designs from PSDs or wireframes.
- Work with back-end developers to implement code, and ensure that users have great experiences across a variety of devices and platforms.
- Understand and measure appropriate actions, allowing us to gain insights about user journeys.
- Iterate and improve performance and conversion through insights gathered from analytics and A/B testing.
- Develop and maintain code standards and visual look and feel.
- Engage and collaborate with Software Engineers across teams to share and define best practices related to their area(s) of expertise.
- Contribute as a fully embedded member of an agile team, working directly with Software Engineers, Product Managers, Technical Writers, Software Architects, Visual and User Experience Designers, Product Owners, and others to define, plan, and execute work.
- Agile Development experience, especially: unit testing, continuous integration, refactoring, code reviews, meeting the overall project requirements
- 5 – 7 years experience leading and completing web development projects on time. (Required)
- Experience developing functional and appealing web experiences through modular, reusable front-end code. (Required)
- Experience with server-side languages is a plus. (Preferred)
- Experience testing code across multiple browsers and platforms. (Required)
- Experience as a UX designer or interaction designer a plus. (Preferred)
- Experience using version control within a team workflow (Git). (Preferred)
- Experience with automated UI testing (Selenium). (Preferred)
- Experience with analytics packages (Google Analytics) and SEO principles. (Preferred)
- An interest in working with the Apple Mac OS X and iOS platforms. (Preferred)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passionate learner with an inherent desire to stay up-to-date with emerging web technologies and best practices.
- Ability to work in collaboration with multiple teams.