We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to assist the General Manager in the overall management of the day to day restaurant operations. The Assistant Manager is responsible for the on-going coaching, motivating and training of hourly employees and for ensuring Guests are served a quality product in a clean and friendly environment.
• Ensures excellent guest service that meets or exceeds expectations.
• Ensures that the restaurant is adequately staffed to meet guest needs.
• Assists GM in recruitment of hourly employees.
• Initiates and follows through on corrective action of hourly employees.
• Ensures development of hourly employees, including maintaining an environment that fosters employee motivation, development and training.
• Ensures all employees follow established guidelines for product quality, availability, and excellence.
• Assists in inventory, ordering and receiving.
• Practices prescribed facility cleanliness, maintenance, and safety practices.
• Manages in compliance with Gatti’s policies and procedures and all local, state and federal regulations.
• Monitors the performance of the restaurant through analysis of financial reports and results on Mystery Shop scores. Initiates corrective action as required.
• Assists in the development of short and long term financial and operational plans for the restaurant in support of corporate objectives.
• Maintains a labor schedule that meets customer demand.
• Assists GM with weekly paperwork, cleanliness and organization of the office, and with enforcing company policies.
• Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting evaluations and investigating any complaints. Initiates corrective action as required.
• Recommends local store marketing programs to build sales and implements programs as directed by the GM.
• Maintains applicable preventative maintenance programs.
• Ensures the security and safety of the restaurant, its Guests and Employees.
• Holds employees and self-accountable for methods, standards, and results.
• Special projects as directed by the General Manager.
• Any other duties deemed necessary.