Experience and Skills Required:
• High School or GED. College degree a plus.
• Minimum two (2) years management experience in the food service industry, hospitality industry, or retail industry. Must be at least 18 years old.
• Demonstrates strong leadership and guest service skills.
• Demonstrates sound reasoning and follow-through in decision-making processes.
• Demonstrates excellent organizational, financial and problem solving skills.
• Ability to attract, train, retain, and motivate quality employees.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Must be food safe certified.
Required Technical Skills:
• Exposure to compiling, preparing, and maintaining store level P&L statements, budgets, and cost controls.
• Basic knowledge of PC functions in order to prepare and various computerized store reports.
• Exposure to handling OSHA, EEOC, FLMA, FLSA, and Health Department matters.
• Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to coach and direct employees.
• Understanding of “back of house” and “front of house” operations.