We make our dough fresh in our restaurants every day. Because that’s how we roll! We start early here at Gatti’s, so our dough rollers must be early birds, too! The dough rolling process begins at 6:00 am and ends around 10:00 am each day. Does this sound like a job for you? Please check out the job requirements shown below:
• Measure or weigh flour or other ingredients to prepare dough.
• Check equipment to ensure that it meets health and safety regulations and perform maintenance or cleaning, as necessary.
• Combine measured ingredients in bowls for mixing.
• Set time and speed controls for mixing machines so that ingredients will be mixed according to instructions.
• Place dough in pans or on sheets and store in walk-in refrigerator.
• Prepare or maintain inventory or production records.
• Adapt the quantity of ingredients to match the amount of items to be baked.
• Cut, knead, roll, and shape dough to form pizza blanks.
• Clean dough equipment and dough room.