• Demonstrated knowledge of key biotech/pharmaceutical compliance laws, regulations and industry standards applicable to interactions with healthcare professionals (HCPs) by pharmaceutical manufacturers (e.g., anti-kickback laws, healthcare fraud and abuse, off-label promotion, Privacy, PhRMA Code, State Marketing laws, and Transparency laws)
• Strong program management, operations, process-orientation, data analytics, and technical expertise to effectively design, develop and implement healthcare compliance processes, controls, and workflows
• Demonstrated track record of partnering with business management to provide guidance and implementation of effective compliance processes
• Demonstrated track record of building compliance partnerships in the capacity as a commercial compliance professional
• Capable of working in a fast-paced environment, to address risks collaboratively and with solutions that are company-appropriate
• Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Able to prioritize key risk areas in verbal and written communications
• Capable of managing and prioritizing multiple tasks and objectives
• Strong verbal and written business communication skills
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree is required and 5-10 years of work experience in healthcare compliance in the pharmaceutical/biotech and/or medical device industry, with a consulting firm, or with a healthcare organization such as a payer, provider, or similar entity is required.
Up to 30 percent travel is required.