The Associate Director –Legal Affairs will provide general legal
support for Clovis Oncology’s R&D and Commercial operations, primarily by
handling a wide range of complex agreements for our growing biotechnology
- Provide legal support and substantive advice primarily to Clovis
Oncology’s R&D functions, including Clinical Development, Clinical
Operations, Translational Medicine, and Medical Affairs, and secondarily to the
Commercial functions of the company, including Marketing, Project Management,
IT, and Finance.
- Draft, review, negotiate, and manage a high volume of
R&D-related agreements, including confidentiality, material transfer, services,
consulting, sponsored research, clinical trial and investigator-initiated trial
- Draft, review, negotiate, and manage a variety of
commercial agreements, including confidentiality, consulting, and services
- Support project management activities and governance of
- Maintain frequent contact with all client functions within
the company, managing requests and prioritization of projects.