The Director US Marketing is responsible for the launch and overall brand plan for Company products. This will entail ownership over the development and execution of mission critical strategies and tactics that ensure optimal positioning, demand, utilization, and overall growth of the brand.
- Responsible for Leading the brand promotional strategy and tactics for the US launch of Company products.
- Pre-launch positioning, messaging, and corresponding promotional tactics that ensure rapid uptake.
- Drive business insights (through market research and competitive intelligence) that lead to acute understanding of existing and future market dynamics that may influence success of the brand.
- Work Cross functionally to develop and integrate an overall market access plan for the brand.
- Align, recruit, and coach team members to ensure alignment to the overall brand goals.
- Annual brand plan development, management & execution
- Develop and execute an integrated and strategic brand plan on an annual basis.
- Review and validate sales and resource forecasts, initiate relevant market research to shape strategic brand plans and KPI tracking.
- Develop ROI measurement plan to assess impact of key tactics on sales growth
- Optimize annual brand budget and other resources.
- Alignment w/ internal stakeholders and cross functional business teams
- Align brand positioning, messaging, and key strategies with global brand teams.
- Foster strong partnerships with sales leadership, medical affairs, market access, regulatory and legal to ensure aligned objectives.
- Ensure effective and compliant creation of brand resources by collaborating with the Medical, Legal, and Compliance Teams.