Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States. Coke Florida’s exclusive territory covers over 18 million consumers across 47 Florida counties, and includes the major metropolitan markets of Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando and Tampa. Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR. In 2017, Coke Florida generated over $1.2 billion in revenue and the company currently has approximately 4,800 employees.
As one of the first US greenfield independent Coca-Cola bottlers in nearly sixty years, Coke Florida is at an exciting stage in its transformational journey to become a leading-edge beverage company, the best bottler in the Coca-Cola System, and one of the best companies to work for in Florida.
The Fleet Mechanic is responsible for the following:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and complete repairs on all types of vehicles.
- Perform preventative maintenance in fleet all trucks.
- Responsible for performing mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance on all company fleet vehicles Including but not limited to:
- Breaks heavy truck, electrical heavy truck or automotive
- Diesel Engine heavy truck, heating/venting/air conditioning
- Drive train - automotive and heavy truck
- Suspension & Steering automotive and heavy truck, gas engines automotive, brakes automotive.
- Respond to service calls.
- Maintain tools and clean work area.
- Pick up and deliver vehicles.
Minimum of 1-3 years of fleet mechanic experience on light and heavy equipment
Computer experience is strongly required
Experience with heavy duty and warehouse equipment is required
Gasoline, diesel and propane vehicle experience preferred
Excellent demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude
May be required to supply automotive hand tools. (not including heavy duty or diagnostic tools)
ASE certification and CDL license are preferred
Schedule is Monday through Friday, 1:30 pm to 10:00 pm.