IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education, Certifications and /or licenses:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to associates.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Basic understanding of shipping/receiving and inventory control principals.
• Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pays attention to detail and meet deadlines.
V. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The associate is frequently required to walk, bend and lift. The associate is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The associate must regularly move up to 10 pounds, frequently move from 25 - 60 pounds, and occasionally move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision and Depth perception.
VI. WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions and vibration. The associate is exposed to normal traffic situations. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Empire Merchants North encourages diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
Applicants only, No Recruiters please.
Empire Merchants North is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Empire Merchants North will not discriminate against persons because of their disability, including disabled veterans, and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities.