IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education, Certifications and /or licenses:
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent training and work experience.
• Ability to hold a Solicitor’s Permit is required.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to operate a motor vehicle.
• A minimum of 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• An understanding of wine and spirits is required.
• Must be a results oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as strong customer service skills.
• Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines.
• Proficient PC skills using MS Office and other various computer programs including presentation software.
V. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
VI. WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed normal business office environment. The ability to share workspace, travel by car or train, dress in proper business attire, attend evening meetings and meet deadlines are all requirements of this position. Employee is often required to be in the market and may require exposure to inclement weather.
Empire Merchants North encourages diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
Applicants only, No Recruiters please.
Empire Merchants North is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Empire Merchants North will not discriminate against persons because of their disability, including disabled veterans, and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities.