IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education, Certifications and /or licenses:
• High school diploma is required; and a 2-year college degree in Business Administration or Accounting (or equivalent) is preferred for this position
• Two years of progressive experience in a customer service, administrative assistant or analyst position is necessary for this position.
• This position requires demonstrable skills in computer aptitude, including ability to work with and develop spreadsheets and word-processing documents.
• This position requires basic accounting skills and the ability to enter long lists of checks.
• A professional demeanor is necessary as there will be many occasions that the incumbent will interface with co-workers and customers alike.
• The incumbent must be able to work independently as well as work effectively with other company operatives in cross-functional initiatives.
V. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The Coxsackie facility is more than 260,000 square feet. Much of the interoffice communication between associates is by way of telephone and e-mail. There are however some tasks that involve personal, face to face communication. The incumbent will have limited required access to walk throughout the facility during the day to execute some tasks.
VI. WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
This job is performed in the warehouse dock office.
Empire Merchants North encourages diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
Applicants only, No Recruiters please.
Empire Merchants North is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Empire Merchants North will not discriminate against persons because of their disability, including disabled veterans, and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities.