Education, Certifications and /or licenses:
• High School Diploma or equivalent, college preferred.
• At least 1 - 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Routing software (Roadnet and Omnitracs) experience preferred but not necessary.
• Proficient PC skills using MS Office and other various computer programs.
• Ability to read, interpret, and understand information derived from documents such as company policies, operating manuals, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to problem solve using sound judgement and logic.
• Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently and/or within a team.
• Ability to maintain a high level of situational awareness and attention to detail.
• Ability to use time management to meet deadlines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The duties described for this position above are not physically demanding as the associate will be working in an office environment. Given this environment, the associate will be regularly required to use a computer, type, and sit for long periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to the normal business office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually low.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Empire Merchants North encourages diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Applicants only, No Recruiters please.
Empire Merchants North is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Empire Merchants North will not discriminate against persons because of their disability, including disabled veterans, and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities.