Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Qualifications: Must be able to read, write and speak English.
Must have basic math and accurate counting skills.
Must be able to follow instructions and operational standards.
Lots of enthusiasm, professionalism, and commitment.
Must be able to work in a team environment.
Experience: High school Diploma, GED or 1 year related experience.
Position Summary: A Warehouse staff member is responsible for the accurate cleaning, restocking, and pulling of tables, chairs, and other items to ensure department inventory is restocked and prepared to be sent out for the next client orders. A warehouse staff member must also create a positive client experience and accurately account for all products through inventory management.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures while performing the functions of this position.
- Report to work on all days scheduled at or before the clock-in time required.
- Dress in a professional manner befitting the position.
- Maintain a moderate to high energy level while on the job.
- Attend all meetings as required by management.
- Respectfully assist in Load and Unload of Client Vehicles.
- Complete and ensure accuracy of client paperwork.
- Count and inspect all equipment to verify clean/working condition before renting.
- Count and inspect all equipment upon return to verify it is returned in the same condition.
- Stage all rental equipment in the Will-call staging area prior to rental
- Ensure all necessary inventory is loaded and unloaded from truck.
- Must learn to operate pallet jacks, electric pallet jacks and forklift.
- Inform supervisor of any damaged or missing products.
- Must pull and restock inventory.
- Must keep work area clean, organized, and neat.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their position.
- Must have adequate vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Must have sufficient clarity of speech and hearing with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must have full range of motion and dexterity, including but not limited to the ability to bend, squat and reach overhead.
- Must be able to perform essential job duties in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.