Job Title: Delivery Service Representative I
Qualifications: Must be able to read, write and speak English.
Must have basic math and accurate counting skills.
Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions.
Willingness to work with hands and labor intensive duties.
Must be able to follow instructions and operational standards.
Lots of enthusiasm, professionalism, and commitment.
Must be able to work in a team environment.
Great customer service skills.
Experience: High school Diploma, GED, or 1 year related experience.
Position Summary: The role of the Delivery Service Representative I is to demonstrate a working knowledge of Party Reflections rental equipment, time management skills, and the ability to work well with customers and coworkers. The Delivery Service Representative I is expected to assist with event set-up and must be dependable and demonstrate a positive attitude for Party Reflections, Inc.
· Comply with all company policies and procedures while performing the functions of this position.
· Report to work on all days scheduled at or before the clock-in time required.
· Dress in a professional manner befitting the position.
· Maintain a moderate to high energy level while on the job.
· Attend all meetings as required by management.
· Maintain a positive, can-do attitude at all times.
· Provide support with the delivery and pickup of all Party Reflections Inventory.
· Assist in the installation of tents, tables, chairs, stages, dance floors, pipe and drape and any other Party Reflections Inventory.
· Must learn proper equipment handling including but not limited to sledgehammers, hand trucks, jack hammers, tent jacks, and pallet jacks.
· Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their position.
· Must have adequate vision with or without corrective lenses.
· Must have sufficient clarity of speech and hearing with or without reasonable accommodations.
· Must have full range of motion and dexterity, including but not limited to the ability to bend, squat and reach overhead.
· Must be able to perform essential job duties in a non-climate controlled environment.
· Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds.