Essential Intern Functions:
- Assists in conducting Recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, field and management employees; conducts new-employee orientations; and writes and places advertisements.
- Assists in performing Benefits Administration, including all enrollments, claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Assists with all ACA Reporting requirements.
- Provides support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation, etc. and resolves issues and problems.
- Assisits in maintaining human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Assistis in maintaining compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Assists in processing payroll for clients on a weekly and bi-weekly basis.
- Must be a college student who is majoring in Business, Sociology or Administration.
- Must be able to work part-time office hours