- Conducts Recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, field and management employees; conducts new-employee orientations; and writes and places advertisements.
- Performs Benefits Administration, including all enrollments, claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Assists with all ACA Reporting requirements.
- Provides support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation, etc. and resolves issues and problems.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Process payroll for clients on a weekly and bi-weekly basis.
- Proven experience as HR Generalist Knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs
- Experience in recruiting and staffing logistics
- Employment compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting -
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, ADP Workforce Now, ADP Run
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Degree in Business or HR related fields or relevant field preferred