This position will be responsible for managing lead flow from Mktg. Campaigns in Salesforce.com. Will be working on Data Management Tools to manage and monitor lead flow into Salesforce.com. Will be doing analysis of Campaign responses and converting them into effective Sales intelligence. This is a fast-paced and timeline-driven role that requires the candidate to have excellent analytical and logical skills; and attention to detail.
Sales Operation Team:
Sales Operation’s is a turnkey division and the information hub of Cvent, apart from constantly churning the Cvent Sales Funnel we also provide vital business intelligence and maintain crucial data that provides a solid foundation for decision making across the organization.
At Sales Operation’s we run over 130 processes monthly, ranging from managing our CRM to working on rollout of new products to doing sophisticated Reporting and analytics. We offer a unique and challenging environment to work, with ample opportunity to grow and groom your career.
Cvent has over 150,000 users spread across 100+ countries. Nearly 70% of our revenue comes from corporate customers, the rest from associations, non-profits and universities. Representative customers include Marriott, Hyatt, KPMG, the World Bank, Rolls Royce, American Marketing Association, Wal-Mart, Mobil, Yahoo, Harvard University, United Way, BMW, and Siemens.
Work Hours: 9:00 AM– 6:30 PM (Day Shift)
- Managing lead flow from Mktg. Campaigns in Salesforce.com; analysis of Campaign responses and converting them into effective Sales intelligence
- Ensuring Campaign Data governance
- Working on Data Management tools to manage lead flow in Salesforce.com
- Handling Salesforce.com Data Mgmt./Reporting requests from Sales & Marketing teams
- Ensuring process deliverables and quality
- 0.6-2 years of experience in working on a CRM software (preferably Salesforce.com) in a Campaign/Data Management role
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Good Sales/Marketing process knowledge
- Strong MS-Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferably from a reputed college
- Good Academic scores
- Good communication skills (English – written and spoken).
- Attention to detail, deadline focus and ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks