Sales Incentive Analyst
Cvent, Inc. is seeking Sales Incentive Analyst for our India office. The successful candidate will have responsibility for providing analytical support to the Sales Incentive Compensation plans including project design, development, and implementation of short term incentive compensation and rewards and recognition programs.
· Manage the monthly, quarterly, and annual Sales Incentive Plans for multiple product lines and an international team of direct and indirect sales people.
· Collaborate across Finance, HR, and Sales managers to manage the incentive process for Sales team members
· Manage direct communication for incentive policies and procedures.
· Maintain accurate quotas and rates for the Sales compensation plans
· Manage plan exception requests and escalate as required
· Provide operational analysis, reporting and trends related to commissions, compensation plans, and the sales force
· Drive automation of the commission and incentive calculation process
· Research and analyze data to prepare employee compensation reports for management
· Create and maintain procedural documents to describe operational processes
· Make continuous process improvements to seek further efficiencies
· Collaborate with management on incentive plans and policies, as well as providing significant contributions to the official Rules and Regulations documentation governing all aspects of sales incentive compensation.
Shift Hours: 12 pm to 9:30 pm – Cabs + Meals + Medical & Life Insurance
2 years of experience (ideally in an analyst role) with a strong work ethic
Bachelor’s degree with exceptional academic performance
Interest in sales compensation and a desire to work in a high energy, fast paced environment
Exceptional time management skills and an ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills, with a focus on attention to detail and delivering of high quality results
Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills required
Salesforce.com experience desired
Experience with commission automation tools like Xactly or CallidusCloud desired
‘Systems’ thinker with a process orientation
Superior interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Must be a proactive, possess a high degree of intellectual curiosity and a self-driven learner
Ability to work independently and with a team