Senior Associate/ Associate, Recruitment (Frontline hiring)
Due to our continued growth, we are in a process of expanding our HR team. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the full life cycle of hiring, employee relations, and retention planning. We are looking for a bright, dynamic and high-energy professional with excellent communication skills for this position.
Work Hours: 12:00 PM – 9:00 PM
· Review and understand open job positions.
· Source, screen and schedule interviews for various roles for positions Client Services (a majority in frontline hiring)
· Serve as the first point of contact for all candidates at all levels.
· Conduct telephones interviews to further qualify applicants for all open positions.
· Coordinate with candidates and hiring managers to schedule interviews.
· Ensure timely communications with all candidates and hiring managers.
· Utilize various social media avenues for recruitment.
· Plan and coordinate mass recruiting events, for instance, campus hiring, recruitment drives, etc.
· Responsibilities may also include coordinating work/life activities, performing benefits administration, revising policies and procedures, and performing the cost-benefit analysis.
· This position will be 90% recruiting and 10% generalist, including operations, strategy, employee relations, and benefits.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2-3 years experience for associate level and 4-6 years for a senior associate in BPO hiring experience and performing full life-cycle recruiting
· Experience using online recruiting sources for job postings and resume sourcing (Monster, Naukri, and LinkedIn etc.)
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Must be organized, extremely detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task
· Excellent time management and prioritization skills
· Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
· Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion
· Excel in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
· Excel as a self-starter and problem solver