Manager- Process Excellence (Lean Six Sigma Certified)
Job Description: The candidate will be a Manager in Cvent’s Finance Division and will be working directly with the Director, Contracts Management, Finance to achieve and improve the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for the Contracts Management team.
Finance Team: Our team of 100+ Finance professionals is a close-knit group of dynamic and high-energy professionals. Cvent hires bright people who are willing to learn and are extremely motivated to succeed. We have people from various educational backgrounds including, but not limited to Bachelor of Commerce and Economics, Charted Accountants & MBAs
Work Hours: East Coast Shift (06:30 PM to 03:30 AM IST)
Ensure accuracy standards and compliance to internal policies & procedures is followed for queries received for contracts implemented in Salesforce (SF), the CRM system & invoicing processed in the Financial system, Oracle EBS.
· Responsible for real-Time Monitoring of Ticketing tool and publish daily dashboards
· Respond to and resolve complex billing issues and escalations.
· Adhere to timelines for processing tickets related to contract amendments and invoice credits
· Ensure timely and accurate monthly close cycle by making sure all tickets are processed/replied by WD + 2
· Identify process inefficiencies and recommend remediation to contracts management business owners to strengthen control environment in operational areas.
· Partner with cross-functional teams to share best practices and improve communication and procedures
· Responsible to identify systematic issues leading to help desk requests and work with operational and technical teams to resolve or make process changes
· Hires, coaches and motivates team; monitors & help to improve team productivity and performance metrics
· Preferably from Order to Cash experience, primarily in Invoicing and Contracts Management
· Six Sigma Certified and led a BB project as the owner
· Proven experience of mapping the value stream of an existing process to identify and eliminate redundant steps
· Graduate/Post Graduate with 12-15 Years of experience in similar profile, preferably in an ITES/software company of which at least 5 years must be in a people leadership role and at least 2-3 years in handling queries and escalations
· Demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate others and work effectively through influence and collaboration
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), must be articulate, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, prior experience of working in SF and Oracle EBS is an added advantage
· Intellectual curiosity about the business and solving problems
· Adaptable, open to change and able to work in ambiguous situations and respond to new information and unexpected circumstances
· Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills including the ability to easily convey concepts and priorities as well as ability to solicit feedback and inputs