What You Will Be Doing
- Actively optimize Cvent web entities (domestic and international) for higher natural search rankings and incremental natural search traffic and conversions.
- Assist in the development of digital campaigns, including paid search, display advertising and social media.
- Launch and optimize paid search campaigns across product lines and countries to ensure strong Quality Scores, CTRs, and Cost-Per-Lead metrics.
- Define audience segments that align with product line goals and launch display/remarketing campaigns that engage those audiences.
- Launch and optimize paid social media marketing campaigns across LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Help to manage a multi-million dollar paid digital media budget.
- Assist with driving strategy around website personalization, and conversion optimization across all Cvent web entities.
- Forge strong relationships with product marketing leads, sales leads, and senior management key stakeholders.
- Help manage digital marketing reports/analysis.
- Lead and oversee SEO/SEM and digital campaign efforts.
- Work closely with international stake holders to establish best practices and serve as a SME for modern marketing practices
Skills & Requirements
What You Need For This Position
• Bachelors’ degree required
• 5 - 7 years of experience in digital marketing in-house or at an agency
• Experience of managing a team of 4 – 6 people
• Strong familiarity and hands-on experience with paid search, display advertising and paid social implementation and optimization
• Experience working with paid search accounts over 50,000 keywords preferred
• Experience managing large online marketing budgets (preferred)
• Proven experience building and targeting sponsored campaigns in Facebook & LinkedIn
• Good understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• AdWords certification a plus
• Working knowledge of HTML & CSS