Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Work in collaboration with developers, QA and product managers to define the user experience. Responsible for identifying key user needs, prototyping new features, running usability tests, and iterating your designs based on feedback from the team. The UX Designer will be responsible for leading design work on major programs, while remaining hands on will provide oversight and direction to other designers on the program. They will also need strong communication and presentation skills and be seen as experts in the field of creating wireframes, mock ups and visual graphics such as icons, banners, etc.
The role will require an up to date knowledge if industry trends and deep experience with designing for multiple platforms and devices.
- Create crisp, clean, innovative, and elegant design solutions for complex products
- Work in collaboration with development and managers to create user stories and define development tasks
- Partnering with the development teams for user experience planning and development
- Carry out effective visual design principles
- Keep up to date with the latest interaction design trends and methods
- Work with management to organise project scheduling to ensure time lines are met
- Drive consistency and alignment with UX trends and design patterns
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the tools / applications required to produce UX collateral
Education / Experience
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 1 year and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience. Typical range of experience is 2-5 years. The degree should be based on design or user experience.
- In depth knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Adobe After Effects). Knowledge with PPT, Word, and Excel.
- A knowledge of developing wireframes/low fidelity mockups to outline the scope of a project.
- A firm understanding of user storyboards; knowing how to design any related material to compliment the needs/frustrations from our users/project managers/etc.
- Have a strong sense of user centered design.
- Preferably someone with a background in graphic/web design; a few years (2-3 yrs)
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws No applicant for employment with Aptean shall be subjected to discrimination because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age, covered military veteran status, reprisal for engaging in anti-discrimination activities, protected genetic information, sexual orientation or parental status.