Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models.
Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Software Development Manager will be responsible for managing multiple products. With a background in product development coupled with professional qualifications and several years of work experience, and demonstrated history of good people management and team coaching skills. S/he is able to propose product development strategies, keeps abreast of technology, and manages delivery, quality, and cost of the project.
The Software Development Manager receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to best use resources to meet schedules and goals. They will provides guidance to team members and to achieve outstanding results.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends
- Coaches team members on schedules and/or technical problem resolution
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; and budgets
- Provides overall direction for software development - providing guidance and inputs for a medium-sized project or multiple small-sized projects
- Responsible for conducting appraisals, feedback to employees and handling team work allocations
- Works with customers and senior stakeholders to negotiate and interpret information on projects and unit operations. May consult with senior management.
- Create a motivational and positive work culture with in a team
- Post-secondary education required with a Bachelor’s degree Preferred
- 10 plus years in software development filed with preference for .NET technologies
- Experience in Agile development Practices
- Demonstrated team leadership abilities with full cycle software development experience
- Team motivation and role model for junior members of team,
- Excellent written and spoken Communication skills, active listening,
- Mentoring and Coaching, giving and receiving feedback,
- Negotiation skills, Stakeholder communication, handling conflicts,
- Ability to work with Global teams at different time zones.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
At Aptean we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contract our recruitment team at Rebecca.Nielsen@Aptean.com if you would like to receive our postings in an alternative format or require accommodation with the application process.